How many times have you wanted more room in your shop? Or to be able to move a large machine tool quickly and easily. Now you can with the HTC-2000 Adjustable Mobile Base. This rock solid, fully adjustable mobile base features side rails and corner pieces with holes spaced every 1 inch to insure the perfect fit for your machine. It’s ideal for bandsaws, table saws, sanders, drill presses, jointers, planers, and much more. Even non-machine items like file cabinets and safes can be made fully mobile. You can move your machines to wherever you like, and once there, rigidly lock them into place with a quick press of the industrial strength foot lever. The base is sturdy and easy to assemble, and can support up to 500 lbs. Plus it adjusts to fit virtually any large woodworking machine, forming squares from 12x12 inches to 36x36 inches, and rectangles as large as 20x52 inches. Holes at 1-inch increments let you choose any shape in-between. We’ve seen shops with several of these, allowing for unmatched mobility as you wheel out the machine you need, and then glide it back out of the way when finished, essentially doubling or tripling your work area. This mobile base includes everything to make your machine mobile, and is backed by a limited lifetime warrantee.
Adjustable Mobile Base
- WEIGHT CAPACITY: The rugged HTC-2000 has a 500-lb weight capacity so even your heavy machines can now be mobilized
- ADJUSTABLE TO SUITE YOUR NEEDS: This mobile base expands from 12x12 inches to 34x34 inches square, and an 18x50 inch rectangle - all in one-inch increments. Max square size: 34x34 inches
- ROCK SOLID STABILITY: Easy to use foot levers lock and unlock wheels for quick easy mobility and stability when you need it.
- HEAVY DUTY: The HTC-200 by HTC is constructed of heavy-duty steel rails and has 3-inch heavy duty rubber caster wheels for easy roll.
- LOW PROFILE: This rolling mobile base increases machine height by less than 1-inch so it won’t interfere with tool operation