The AMES 2531700 Drain Spade is designed for digging narrow trenches, cleaning out previously dug ditches, and transplanting live trees and shrubs. This drain spade features a 16-inch tempered steel blade with a comfort step for secure placement and a strong, durable hardwood handle with an ergonomic D-grip for added control and comfort.
- A good drain spade for landscaping and digging trenches
- Uses include transplanting live trees and shrubs, clearing out holes and digging ditches
- The 16" Steel blade is long and narrow to dig into tight spaces easily
- A foot step supports secure placement
- Easy to dig and store later