Bare Ground Calcium Chloride and Traction Granules are easy to apply to any surface. This specially designed traction granule infused with Calcium Chloride (CaCl2) allows the liquid CaCl2 to slowly leach out--melting tough ice and snow while providing grip and traction. The brittle traction granule crushes to dust underfoot or tread so there is less cleanup at the end of a winter season. Reduce slips and fall accidents by providing needed traction in every slippery situation. The 40 lb box is easy to ship and stores neater than plastic bags. Carry slots on the side of the box make it easy to pick up and move. Each box is lined with a plastic bag that contains the coated granular blend preventing spills and leakage.
From the Manufacturer
40lb box of Calcium Chloride Pellets with Traction Granules.
- Fast acting, heat generating CaCl2 pellets melt on contact
- Professional strength works down to -25 degrees Fahrenheit
- Traction granules provide grip over slippery surfaces
- Less damaging to concrete and leaves no white efflorescence
- Starts acting quickly for the fastest melt possible