Bionic Steel Metal Hose
The heavy-duty, pressure-resistant inner hose is protected by a flexible, puncture proof, stainless steel housing that makes it virtually indestructible.
Ordinary hose fittings are easily crushed but the Bionic Steel Hose’s fittings remain solid no matter the pressure.
- ULTRA DURABLE – our hoses are constructed from a commercial-grade 304 stainless steel that is extremely durable, doesn’t rust, is resistant to leaks, punctures and extended drags over tough surfaces
- FLEXIBLE & LIGHTWEIGHT – the unique interlocking flex design is extremely flexible & easy to maneuver around tight corners, trees and other obstacles while remaining significantly lighter than commercial hoses
- WEATHERPROOF – the Bionic Steel Hose has been built to withstand extreme conditions– from sub-zero temperatures, the hose can be frozen in a block of ice -to- being left in the sun for days– and everything in between ensuring many years of reliable use
- FITTINGS – the aluminum crush resistant fittings & stabilizer collar are engineered to withstand extreme force while the on/off valve makes the output easy to control
- LARGE DIAMETER FOR MAX PERFORMANCE – inner diameter is a large 5/8 of an inch which allows for a powerful stream and the superior 500PSI burst strength guarantees trusted performance and long life
- KINK FREE –the body of the hose is encased in a sturdy stainless-steel outer layer allows for a consistent, steady and high-pressure water output yet is memoryless, meaning it will lay flat, resist kinks, can coil easily and store effortlessly
- NON-EXPANDABLE – this hose does not expand or retract guaranteeing a steady and uninterrupted flow of water