Camco 11582 3/4" Aluminum Anode Rod For American Heaters
From the Manufacturer
The Camco Aluminum Anode Rod is a sacrificial rod that extends the life of your water heater tank by absorbing the corrosion causing particles in the water. As a result, the water corrodes the rod rather than your steel tank. The ¾-inch OD aluminum anode rod measures 42-inches long and has ¾-inch – 14NPT threads. It is constructed of plated hex bushing.
- Sacrificial Rod: Anode Rod extends the life of your water heater tank; water corrodes the rod rather than your steel tank
- Anode Type: ¾-inch OD aluminum anode
- Length: 42-inch overall length
- Thread Size: ¾-inch – 14NPT threads
- Construction: Plated Hex Bushing