Style:Game (Base required)
Osmo Coding teaches problem solving and logic skills, it helps kids succeed in an increasingly digital world. With Osmo, coding is approachable, creative, and fun. Just snap physical blocks together to create sequences of commands and easily learn computer programming fundamentals. Works with iPad Pro 9.7 & 10.5 inch, all iPad Mini, all iPad Air, all iPad 2 & up. **REQUIRES OSMO GAME SYSTEM, SOLD SEPARATELY in Osmo Kits**
From the Manufacturer
- Program awbie’s every move - using our hands-on coding blocks, kids can program on-screen awbie to walk around, jump over obstacles, grab strawberries, and more — all in an amazing, magical world.
- Easy way to introduce coding to kids. Teaches coding fundamentals, if statements, loops, logic, and problem-solving skills. Perfect learning toy for STEM education.
- “Like LEGO for coding” - engadget | “for young children, one of the best is Osmo coding” the wall Street Journal.
- Designed for kids 5-9 years old. Won the top awards: Oppenheim best toy Platinum, 2016 | parents’ choice Gold award, 2016
- Important: iPad/Fire tablet and the Osmo play system are required to play. (Not included). Compatible with iPad 2-6, iPad mini 1-4, iPad Air 1-2, iPad Pro & 10.5 inch, and with the latest fire tablets: 7th generation 7, HD 8, HD 10, 8th generation HD 8. This includes all kids Edition tablets.