The Coleman Cable 100-foot Outdoor Extension Cord is a general indoor/outdoor cord that is suitable for power equipment. The vinyl jacket resists moisture, abrasion and prolonged exposure to sunlight. This indoor/outdoor extension cord has reinforced blades that help prevent the prongs from accidentally bending or breaking. Molded plugs and strain relief work together to protect electrical connections and give the cord a longer life. The orange extension cord is colored to stand out from its surroundings to help prevent accidental damage or cutting. This cord meets OSHA requirements for outdoor extension cord use.
From the Manufacturer
Coleman Cable 02309 100-Feet 16/3-Wire Gauge, vinyl outdoor extension cord orange These all-purpose cords resist moisture, abrasion and prolonged exposure to sunlight for durability. They have molded, water resistant connectors with reinforced blades to make these cords suitable for outdoor use. Rated at 10-AMP 125-Volt
- Extension cord, ideal for landscaping, and powering appliances such as a shop vac, weed wacker, bush trimmer, leaf blower and electric lawn mower
- 16 GAUGE, 3-pronged, 100 ft extension cord provides 10 AMP, 1250 watts and 125 volts
- HIGHLY VISIBLE orange jacket provides extra safety and prevents tripping while working in the yard
- WATERPROOF flexible vinyl jacket provides protection of the cord against moisture, abrasion, and sunlight
- DURABLE water-resistant molded plug, socket and reinforced blades to prevent accidental bending or breaking to ensure safety at all time ; Total_power outlets :1