Even with the roomiest of vehicles, packing the car for a long trip can quickly turn into a frustrating game of Tetris. CURT cargo carriers are a simple yet effective solution for maximizing the storage area of your vehicle. The CURT roof rack cargo carrier is a roomy and versatile cargo carrier with a lightweight design and easy installation. It features a simple two-piece assembly and mounts to most styles of roof rack base rails. With its strong steel construction and durable black powder coat finish, it easily stands up to the tough trails and long miles ahead. One of the key advantages to the CURT roof rack carrier is its extension option. With this extension piece installed, the cargo rack goes from a little over ten square feet of storage room to an impressive 16 square feet, providing a lot of extra room for storing bulkier items. The roof rack cargo carrier readily accepts a CURT cargo net to get you packed up and on your way with less hassle.
- EXTENSION. This cargo carrier extension is designed to be used in combination with the CURT car roof rack carrier #18115 (sold separately). It installs easily and increases the usable square footage from 11 sq. ft. to nearly 17 sq. ft
- ENHANCED SECURITY. This rooftop cargo carrier extension has 4-inch high walls to keep items securely in place during travel
- EASY TO USE. Adding cargo space to your vehicle is easy with this extension and the rooftop cargo carrier #18115 (not included). It frees up the inside of your vehicle for other cargo or passengers
- UNIVERSAL FIT. Once installed on the rooftop cargo carrier #18115, the extended carrier securely attaches to most roof rack rails, using simple, universal brackets. This extension piece assembles quickly with no additional hardware needed
- DURABLE BUILD. This roof rack basket extension is constructed from tubular steel to promote high strength and a lightweight design. It is also finished with an E-coat and carbide black powder coat for long-lasting corrosion resistance