Meet Logitech spotlight, a game-changing advanced presentation remote. Spotlight allows you to simply navigate slides and interact with on-screen content from up to 100 feet away. The customizable timer sends vibration alerts directly to your hand – and the advanced pointer system allows you to highlight and magnify areas of focus in pixel-perfect detail. Add to that gesture-commanded scrolling, panning, and volume control and you can be sure to crush every presentation. A full charge lasts up to three months, and spotlight is plug-and-play on most devices and platforms running popular presentation software. Enabled via Logitech presentation app. May vary based on environmental and computing conditions. Battery Details: Rechargeable Lithium Polymer, 85mAh .
- Highlight and magnify on screen - Go beyond traditional laser pointing. Use the advanced pointer system to precisely highlight or magnify areas of focus in pixel-perfect detail. Visible to audience in-person and via video conference. Set your pointer mode with the Logitech presentation app.
- Mouse-like cursor control - Use the on-screen cursor to play and pause videos, open links, and enjoy a range of rich content interaction.
- Smart time management - Spotlight reminds you when it's time to wrap up. The presentation remote vibrates five minutes before the end of your presentation and again when your time is fully up. Track presenting time and customize vibration alerts in the Logitech presentation app.
- Dual connectivity - connect to your computer via USB receiver or low energy Bluetooth smart. And switch seamlessly between the two by plugging or unplugging the receiver. A convenient, built-in dock stores The USB Receiver when not in use.
- Universal compatibility - Spotlight is optimized to work with Windows, Mac OS and all leading presentation software including PowerPoint, Keynote, PDF, Google Slides, and Prezi.