Size:Small | Unit Count:100
Copolymer polyethylene blend "Hybrid Stretch" gloves offer elasticity and better fit than regular polyethylene PE gloves. They are stronger, more flexible and comfortable. As a lower-cost alternative to vinyl, latex and nitrile gloves, Poly Hybrid gloves are often used for light duty tasks that require frequent glove changes such as food service work, salad and sandwich preparation, deli meat slicing and other food applications. These are often used in lab work, manufacturing and industrial trades. Around the home, these gloves can be used for light cleaning and messy tasks such as arts, crafts, personal care, mixing, painting and pet waste clean up. Hybrid gloves are latex-free and non-irritating. They keep hands clean, protect sensitive skin and manicured nails.
Poly gloves should not be used with strong solvents or chemicals, or for heavy cleaning or abrasive work. Their light weight design provides excellent comfort, feel and sensitivity, but are not intended for long tasks or precision work.
The Safety Zone has been an industry leader in personal protection products for over 40 years. We are known for technical expertise, exceptional quality control and consistent performance. The gloves you buy today will perform equal or better than the gloves you bought and loved last year and the year before. Our gloves are less likely to rip or tear. We avoid cost-cutting and material reformulations that can result in unpleasant surprises for customers. All Safety Zone glove components comply with the provisions of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FFDCA) which allow repeated use in direct contact with food and are DEHP free. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. We stand behind our products with a no-hassle guarantees and the best warranties in the industry.
- Premium quality - resists tearing, Copolymer polyethylene blend is stronger, more elastic and better fit than regular polyethylene PE gloves
- Lightweight and breathable with good sensitivity
- Dispense pack keeps gloves organized and protected while providing convenient and easy access for quick and frequent glove changes
- Seamless and ambidextrous (fits right or left hand), Rolled cuff and chlorinated for easy opening, quick donning and fast removal
- Complies with provisions of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FFDCA) which allow repeated use in direct contact with food and are DEHP free