Create stylish and delectable cakes and special quick breads with the Farberware Nonstick Bakeware 10-Inch Fluted Mold. This versatile fluted cake pan is ideal for creating a glazed orange pound cake or pull-apart parmesan bread. Featuring heavy-duty construction, the durable pan reliably resists warping and heats evenly to brown beautifully and help reduce hot spots that can burn baked goods. And nonstick inside and out delivers great food release with quick cleanup. Oven safe to 450°F, this fluted nonstick cake pan makes an ideal addition to the cookie sheets, bakeware sets, and other quality baking pans in the Farberware Bakeware collection. Make life sweeter with impressive, delicious desserts and breads baked in the Farberware Nonstick Bakeware 10-Inch Fluted Mold.
This Farberware 10-inch fluted mold really perks up when the holidays approach, as it cooks perfect-looking bundt cakes, gelatin molds, and other Thanksgiving and Christmas specialties (though its versatile enough for the rest of the year, too). The mold is coated with a specially formulated silicone polyester nonstick coating, so your desserts release effortlessly when finished. It also features .6 mm rolled-steel construction--a durable gauge of steel that delivers even heat distribution. If you enjoy making creative, professional-looking desserts, Farberware's fluted mold is an ideal baking companion. The mold measures 10 inches round and is dishwasher-safe.--Rivers Janssen
By FarberwareSee more
- DURABLE FLUTED PAN: This fluted mold pan’s heavy-duty construction meets the demands of the busiest kitchens; pan resists warping and heats evenly to help reduce hot spots
- EASY RELEASE: The 10-inch fluted cake pan features nonstick inside and out to deliver great food release with quick cleanup
- BRING ON THE HEAT: Oven safe to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, the ideal temp for baking
- QUALITY ASSURANCE GUARANTEE
- Quality Assurance Guarantee