Designed for the selfie enthusiast, theKiwi Green Instax Mini 70 from Fujifilmis a sleek camera characterized by a range of features for self-portraiture and sharing your instant credit card-sized prints. The camera's design incorporates a retractable two-element Fujinon 60mm f/12.7 lens that permits focusing as closely as 11.8" in macro mode. The optical real image viewfinder has a 0.37x magnification along with a target spot to aid with composition, and the front of the lens incorporates a small mirror to also benefit more accurate selfie compositions. Besides the standard automatic exposure control, with +/- 2/3 EV exposure compensation, the built-in flash can be used in conjunction with an automated exposure mode to adjust shutter speeds for enhanced background detail. A dedicated Selfie shooting mode also automatically adjusts brightness and accounts for the close-up shooting distance of self-portraits and a creative Hi-Key mode brightens the overall exposure for cleaner-looking skin tones. For self-portraits taken at longer than an arm's length, the Instax Mini 70 also features a tripod mount and a 10 second self-timer. Additionally, for sharing a print with someone, the 2 continuous photo self-timer mode will automatically shoot two frames within the self-timer's duration to provide you a pair of similar prints.
- Instax Mini 70 Camera Kiwi Green - Fujifilm Instax Mini Instant Rainbow Film Pack
- Selfie mode for easy, excellent self portraits: The instax mini 70 features a new 'Selfie' mode for taking perfect selfies. Just press the selfie button when shooting and the camera will automatically adjust the focal length and brightness to the ideal level for selfies.
- Selfie Mirror: The selfie mirror beside the lens lets you check the framing to achieve the bestangle. If you are shooting a group selfie, flip the camera and shoot horizontally.
- Automatic Exposure Control gets the lighting just right: The instax mini 70 features an Automatic Exposure Control, which captures both the subject and the background in beautiful clarity. Press the shutter button and the camera will automatically detect the amount of surrounding brightness and adjust the shutter speed and flash.
- Self Timer puts you in the picture: With the instax mini 70's Self-timer mode, you can take group shots where you're the center of attention. Set it up for multiple shots, and the camera will automatically take a second image once the first one has finished.