One in nine kids still wet the bed - even potty-trained children have nighttime accidents. Goodnites wants to be your partner, helping you find the right defense for your family. As the #1 nighttime protection brand,* our disposable Bed Mats can give your child the added defense they need to sleep through the night. With an absorbent core and leak barriers, our disposable mats take care of accidents, putting a stop to midnight sheet changes. Goodnite Bed Mats have non-residue adhesive strips that cling directly to your child’s fitted sheet. Each bedwetting mat is also made with a material that won’t rustle when your child tosses and turns, giving them a quiet slumber. When an accident does happen, just toss the disposable mat and leave behind a dry bed. With Goodnites Bed Mats, your child can have the added confidence and comfort they need to sleep through the night.
Sleep through the night with Goodnites Disposable Bed Mats
Save Money On Goodnites Products With Your FSA And Subscribe & Save
Spend less when you protect against bedwetting. You can save up to 20% when you combine Amazon’s Subscribe & Save with Amazon Mom. Schedule your deliveries and get free shipping through Subscribe & Save, while keeping the ability to change or cancel a delivery at any time. You can also pay for all Goodnites Underwear and Bed Mats with a pre-tax Flexible Spending Account.
Place, Peel, Protect
Getting ready for bed with Goodnites Disposable Bed Mats is as easy as place, peel, protect. Just place the Bed Mat on your child’s fitted sheet where you want it to stay all night. Peel off the non-residue adhesive strips from underneath, and press it down for a full night of protection.
Multiple Options For Overnight Protection
When you place a Goodnites Bed Mat on the bed, you give your child the confidence and security to sleep through the night. However, if the Bed Mats don’t work best for your family, try our disposable bedwetting underpants. Goodnites Underwear for Boys & Girls are designed with absorption where each gender may need it, and can protect no matter the position he or she sleeps. The overnight underwear is great for children of any age, coming in sizes that can fit kids up to 12 years old.
Join The Better Night Network
If your son or daughter is potty trained, but still wets the bed, you aren’t alone. Head online to our Better Night Network to find advice and support from other moms. You can also find educational articles and videos from doctors treating enuresis, all at Goodnites.com.
Designed for a better night. Goodnites Bed Mats are the simple solution you’ve been looking for.
Goodnites Bed Mat Features For A Confident Night’s Sleep
- Absorbent core and leak barriers help keep the bed dry, in case of an accident
- Disposable mat can be tossed after an accident
- Non-residue adhesive strips help Bed Mats stay in place on your child’s fitted sheets
- Eligible for Flexible Spending Savings Account Purchase
- 2.5 by 3 feet, designed to fit across a twin-sized bed
- Soft and quiet material allows children to get a restful night’s sleep
- One mat is as absorbent as a pair of large/extra-large Goodnites Underwear
- Made in the USA or Imported
- Disposable Bed Mats measure 2.5 feet by 3 feet to fit across a twin-size bed and are made with a soft, quiet material that helps your child sleep comfortably
- The #1 NightTime Protection Brand*, with Micro-Pocket Technology for trusted nighttime protection *Youth Pant Category
- Adhesive strips help keep the mat securely in place on top of your child's bed sheet (recommended for use on 100% cotton/flannel sheets)
- Features the same super absorbent technology as GoodNites Bedtime Pants
- GoodNites Bed Mats are eligible for Flexible Spending Account (FSA) purchases