The award-winning, THX-certified ProMedia 2.1 computer/gaming speakers are the perfect match for any desktop. But more importantly, this compact, three-piece setup delivers high-quality sound that puts some home theater systems to shame. Music, Movies, TV, Gaming, Klipsch ProMedia.
Troubleshoot: (1) If no sound, ensure that: - Power, input, speaker cables and connectors are securely attached - Software is properly installed and functioning - Computer sound (control panel) volume is turned up and not muted - LED glowing (2) If one or more speakers have little or no sound, ensure that:- All cables are connected properly- Connectors are fully "seated" in sound card and speakers- Main and subwoofer level controls are properly adjusted on control pod.
- LEGENDARY SOUND EXPERIENCE FROM KLIPSCH AND THX - The Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Speaker System pairs the legendary sound of Klipsch audio with the revolutionary THX experience, filling the room with incredible sound for gaming, movies, or music
- KLIPSCH MICROTRACTRIX HORN TECHNOLOGY makes a major contribution to the ProMedia’s amazing clarity. Their highly efficient design reproduces more sound from every watt of power, controlling the dispersion of that sound and sending it straight to your ears
- POWER & ATTITUDE - The two-way satellites’ 3” midrange drivers blend perfectly with the ProMedia THX Certified solid, 6.5” side-firing, ported subwoofer for full bandwidth bass response you can actually feel
- MAXIMUM OUTPUT: 260 watts of peak power, 110dB (in room) – to put that number into perspective - live rock music (108 - 114 dB) on average
- PERFORMANCE FLEXIBILITY - With its plug and play setup and convenient 3.5 millimeter input, the ProMedia THX Certified 2.1 speaker system offers an easy-to-use control pod with Main Volume and Subwoofer Gain Control
- PLAYS WELL WITH OTHERS - compatible with your favorite devices, from your TV and computer to your music player and gaming consoles
- DIMEMSIONS - Satellite: 8.5” (21.59 centimeter) x 4.2” (10.67 centimeter) x 5.67” (14.4 centimeter) Subwoofer: 9.5” 24.13 centimeter) x 9.8” (24.9 centimeter) x 10.2” (25.9 centimeter)