The JUD380 USB 3.0 Mini Dock acts as an external dual monitor display for your MAC or PC. It allows you to add an additional monitor/display through your USB 3.0 port. No need to open up the computer to add an expensive video card, with the USB 3.0 Mini Dock you simply load the drivers, plug the adapter into the USB port, then plug in the VGA or HDMI monitor cable into the adapter and you are ready. It supports three viewing modes. Primary mode, allows you to have individual applications open on each monitor, vastly improving productivity. Extended mode allows you to extend your desktop across multiple displays, great for spreadsheets. Mirroring mode is used to clone one screen onto another, ideal for presentations. With “Plug & Play” functionality between your computer and 2nd monitor or projector, you will be able to create a new visual environment in seconds.
- Connect monitors, speakers, microphones, headphones, and USB devices to your laptop with this j5 create USB 3.0 Mini docking station. This universal docking station expands your computer's connection options and charges your USB devices. This j5 create USB 3.0 Mini docking station is compatible with Windows and Mac computers and supports 2K video playback.
- Compatible with most laptops with USB 3.0 port: The perfect solution to incorporate your devices into a full-size workstation. Note: Currently not compatible with macOS 11 Big Sur. To avoid any loss of functionality, we strongly advise all Mac users to delay updating to macOS 11 Big Sur for the time being
- Easily add two extra displays through any computer's USB 3.0 port using the HDMI/VGA connectors
- Gigabit Ethernet port provides high-speed Internet access. Two USB 3.0 ports allow to connect your compatible devices. Micro-USB Type-B offers simple and convenient charging. Bullet Point
- Aluminum enclosure provides additional durability and a stylish look. Slim and compact design perfectly suits your laptop.