A truly classic toy! The LINCOLN LOGS Classic Meetinghouse set contains 117 all-wood parts, including meticulously crafted, beautifully stained logs, just like you remember. Packaged in a collectible storage tin, this preschool building toy can be brought out at family gatherings over and over again, creating joyful memories that will last a lifetime. These classic wooden logs and roof pieces easily stack together to create the Classic Meetinghouse, plus 2 other nostalgic log structures. After you’ve followed the included building instructions, use the parts to design and create anything you can imagine! Building and stacking with LINCOLN LOGS aides in the development of fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, and manual dexterity, and allows toddlers as young as three years old to flex their imagination muscles! LINCOLN LOGS have been America’s National Toy for over 100 years, delivering quality toys that stand the test of time and can be played with again and again. Share this nostalgic building experience with your children and grandchildren today!
- ALL WOOD PARTS: All LINCOLN LOGS sets include meticulously crafted, beautifully stained real wood logs, which are manufactured in America to the strictest quality standards
- COLLECTIBLE TIN: This set comes packaged in a collectible, re-usable tin, so clean-up and storage is a breeze!
- EASY TO BUILD: LINCOLN LOGS easily stack together, allow preschoolers as young as 3 to hone their fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, and manual dexterity
- INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDED: Use the easy-to-follow, step-by-step building instructions or encourage your imaginative builder to design their own creations
- Invented in 1916 by John Lloyd Wright, the son of architect Frank Lloyd Wright, LINCOLN LOGS have been America's National Toy for generations. Share this nostaglic experience with your loved ones today!