The cloth surface of G640 provides ideal surface friction for low DPI gaming, improving mouse control and precise cursor placement.
- Moderate surface friction surface gives the right amount of resistance to the mouse feet when starting or stopping a rapid or sudden movement common to low DPI gaming
- Consistent surface texture provides the sensor the optimal imagery for translating mouse movement into cursor movement, an improvement over often inconsistent or dirty table or desk surfaces
- Using a surface texture closest to the optimal testing environment, G640 gives gamers access to the get the fullest Logitech G mouse sensor accuracy and precision
- Rubber surface helps keep the flexible surface in place and prevents the cloth from bunching up in front of the mouse and interfering with smooth mouse movement
- Soft material improves comfort as the wrist moves back and forth across the mouse pad's edge