Spring is the best time to feed birds. Flocks of goldfinches shed their dull feathers for a bright gold plumage. Attract these brilliant little birds with seeds suited to their preferences and bill size. Nyjer is traditionally used, but a variety of sunflower kernels and small yellow millet guarantees success for the spring goldrush. Finches' tiny bills are masterful at handling small seeds, and pound for pound, Lyric Finch Mix is easier on the budget than straight nyjer.
- Premium blend attracts more finches and other small songbirds to your feeders
- All natural food with no fillers
- Five nutritional ingredients is a special mix of small seeds small songbirds love
- Use a feeder with small openings
- Also attracts House Finches, Purple Finches, American Goldfinches, sparrows and many more