If you want to keep your shop clean, you need a vacuum. This compact hand vac from Milwaukee can tackle your shop and more, with the included attachments. Its powerful, 18 volt lithium ion motor can suck in 40 cubic feet of air per minute, clearing away dust and debris along the way. You can hold it like a hand vacuum or place it flat on the ground like a wet / dry vacuum found in workshops everywhere. Depending on the application, you can plug in one of the included attachments to maximize this tool’s utility. There is a crevice tool that you can use to sneak into tight areas, like between seats in your car or under appliances. There’s also a floor cleaning tool that runs flush to the ground, picking up light debris over a wider area for maximum efficiency. On top of that, there are a couple of extension hoses to give you maximum reach. To keep your workshop completely clean, there’s an included HEPA filter to clear dust particles out of the air after you’ve vacuumed them up. No matter the job site, you’ll find that this compact cordless vacuum from Milwaukee has the most utility you can find in a compact package.
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDE: 1 x 4’ Hose, 2 x Extension Wands, 1 x Crevice Tool, 1 x Floor Tool
- EASY TO EMPTY CANNISTER: Simply click open the bottom of the vacuum over a trash bin, and watch the dust fall into it. You also have clear vision of the contents of the cannister, letting you know about how much time you have before you need to empty
- PEAK PORTABILITY: Lightweight like a hand vacuum, but you can place it flat on the ground like a wet / dry vacuum for a versatile set of worksites
- REMOVABLE HEPA FILTER: A particulate-removing filter is included to keep the air of your workplace clean as you clear it of small particles
- M18 COMPATIBLE: This vacuum is compatible with Milwaukee’s M18 18 Volt lithium ion batteries. Compatible models include the 48-11-1860, 48-11-1850, 48-11-1828, 48-11-1815, 48-11-1840, and 48-11-1820