Mobil 1 Extended Performance full synthetic motor oil 0W-20 is designed to help extend engine life for vehicles of all ages and contains a proprietary blend that protects for up to 20,000 miles between oil changes*. Its uniform synthetic oil molecules reduce friction, helping to prevent deposits and sludge buildup. This technologically advanced formulation provides excellent internal engine heat protection (up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit) and low-temperature protection (to -40 degrees Fahrenheit), supporting quick cold-weather starting and ultra-fast protection. Mobil 1 Extended Performance meets ILSAC GF-6 standards to help provide low-speed pre-ignition (LSPI) and timing chain wear protection while keeping your engine clean and helping to improve your fuel economy. Available in 1-qt. and 5-qt. bottles, Mobil 1 Extended Performance full synthetic motor oil 0W-20 also helps control oxidation to prevent oil breakdown and is recommended by ExxonMobil for all types of modern vehicles, including high-performance turbo-charged, and supercharged gasoline and diesel multi-valve fuel-injected engines found in passenger cars, SUVs, light vans, and light trucks. Mobil 1 is America’s leading synthetic motor oil brand at retail**, recommended by car builders and experienced mechanics, and is the Official Motor Oil of NASCAR®. (*Protects for up to 20,000 miles or 1 year, whichever comes first. To learn more about the Mobil 1 Limited Warranty, visit Mobil.US. **Source: The NPD Group/ Retail Tracking Service/ Dollar Sales/ PCMO Full Synthetic/ 52 weeks ending August 29, 2020)
- For best performance, follow the manufacturer's recommendations in your vehicle owner’s manual.
- Helps prevent deposits and sludge build-up to enable long engine life
- Excellent overall lubrication and wear protection performance under many operating conditions, from mild to severe
- Helps to provide outstanding engine protection at oil change intervals of up to 15,000 miles or 1 year, whichever comes first
- Exceptional control of oil breakdown and helps maintain stable oil viscosity
- Helps maintain long engine life and is compatible with engine seals; helps provide less stress on the starting system