The Nisaku Kogama weed scraper doubles as a harvesting sickle, & features a serrated edge ideal for cutting grasses. The blade is made from stainless steel & heat treated to hold the razor sharp edges longer.
- ★ The NJP115 Handheld Garden Weed Scraper is part of an extensive line of Niska gardening tools including the #1 selling Hori-Hori Digging Knife on , the NJP650.
- ▲ weed scraper use: this scraper is particularly useful in clearing large patches of weeds or other plants from larger areas of garden or field. Simply sweep the scraper along the base of the plant as close to the soil as possible, and the sharpened blade will scrape away the patch. Tip: hold the top of the plants and pull as you scrape to facilitate cutting.
- ▲ QUALITY: made from authentic Tomita (east 1960) Japanese stainless steel by real metal craftsmen gives all Niska tools a touch of Japanese history.
- ▲ Durability: Constructed with a shank that is forged in one piece to the blade instead of just being Welded and then secured to the handle with Steel rivets. This ensures your hoe is extremely durable, bend resistant, and has a lot of levering power.
- ▲ Features: 4. 25" Stainless Steel blade is rust resistant and a breeze to wash. Polished wood handle is durable and easy to grip. Steel ring at the top of the handle for hanging in your shed.
- ▲ Great gift: A quality product with an elegant look makes a great gift for anyone in your life who loves to garden.
- ▲ About Us: Niska has a full line of outdoor products made using authentic Tomita Steel (Est. 1960) manufacturing techniques. We hope you love our product and check out our entire lineup of Japanese Steel tools. Niska is exclusively distributed in the U. S by outdoor retailer SunOS, makers of the famous SPX3000 Pressure Washer. Feel free to contact our customer service department if you have any questions or concerns.