Briarpatch presents the missing cupcakes game from pet The cat. Join Pete and his friends as they work together to get the missing cupcakes back from Grumpy Toad. Players collect colorful 3D cupcakes as they sing songs, act out physical activities, and identify favorite animals, foods, and words in this fun board game for kids. The missing cupcakes game promotes literacy as kids make picture and word associations, as well as social skills, decision making and imagination. Families will want to play again and again with their children. Includes 14 colorful cupcakes, 20 birthday present cards, game board with spinner, 4 game pieces, Grumpy Toad & Cupcake tray and instructions. No reading required. For ages 3 years and up. briarpatch is recognized worldwide for its well-designed preschool games and puzzles. With games and puzzles set in a variety of beloved literary and TV settings such as I Spy, Pete the cat, the world of Eric Carle and more, Briarpatch helps children to learn social skills, counting skills, memory skills, and literacy skills.
- Briarpatch introduces a Pete the cat game of luck, memory, and cooperation for kids
- In this board game, players work together to get the missing cupcakes back from Grumpy Toad
- Kids sing songs, act out physical activities, and identify favorite animals, food, and words
- Game includes 14 cupcakes, 20 birthday present cards, game board, spinner, 4 game pieces, Grumpy Toad & Cupcake tray and instructions
- Board game fun for 2 to 4 players, Recommended for children ages 3 and up
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Age Mfg Minimum: 36 Months