No gym? No problem! The ProSource Stackable Resistance Bands offer a full-body workout set with amazing versatility. The 11-piece set includes four heavy duty latex bands ranging from 5 to 20 pounds, 2 ankle cuffs, a door anchor, exercise guide and carrying bag. High quality carabiners allow you to combine bands for up to 14 levels of resistance. Great for at-home use, rehabilitation, outdoor workouts, travel, or daily gym workouts. Perform everything from chest presses to shoulder raises to leg extensions with just 4 bands. No more having to choose just one weight or resistance level for a limited workout – this set has everything you need to stay in shape from home!
ProSource is confident our high quality products, which is why we offer a limited lifetime warranty on all products for manufacturer defects, so you can feel confident in your purchase.
The Premium Stackable Latex Exercise Resistance Bands system from ProSource provide a convenient and economical way for you tone and strengthen your entire body--from the comfort of home. The system includes four, 48-inch resistance bands that each have their own resistance level. The bands can be used individually or stacked to provide you with a total of 14 resistance levels that ranges from five to 56 pounds. In addition to the bands, the system comes complete with cushioned foam handles for a secure, comfortable grip, a door anchor for use anywhere with a solid door, and ankle straps. Designed and built for a safe and effective workout, each band is constructed with high-quality latex rubber that provides reliable stretch resistance. The bands are equipped with durable carabineer attachments for long term performance. The system comes with an exercise guide to get you started, as well as a carry case for easy storage and transport. This resistance band set supports some of the latest workout routines including but not limited to P90X, CrossFit, Slimin6, Insanity, TurboJam, and more.
- Green band: 5 to 8 pounds
- Red band: 8 to 12 pounds
- Blue band: 12 to 16 pounds
- Black band: 16 to 20 pounds
About Resistance Band Training:
Resistance band training provides a great alternative to free weights and workout machines. The adjustable bands enable you to train with resistance virtually anywhere--without cumbersome and expensive equipment. In addition to fitness training, resistance bands can also be used for many types of physical therapy, including rehabbing torn rotator cuffs, bad elbows, and damaged knees. Resistance bands are light and compact enough to travel with you anywhere--so that you can maintain your routine even on trips.
- TOTAL BODY WORKOUT - Designed to target all of your muscles through a full range of motion for increased strength and toning, without any machines or special equipment.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - Made with a double-dipping process to ensure heavy duty, high performance latex that holds up to stretching and heavy use.
- CUSTOMIZABLE - 4 color-coded bands can be used individually, or combined to provide up to 14 levels of resistance and up to 56 pounds: Green (5-8 lb), Red (8-12 lb), Blue (12-16 lb), Black (16-20 lb); 48-inches each.
- ON-THE-GO CONVENIENCE: Comes in a carrying case with all of the accessories you need to workout wherever you go. Includes 2 extra large foam handles, 2 padded ankle cuff straps, manual door anchor, and exercise guide.
- VERSATILE: Stackable resistance bands are extremely versatile, great for rehabilitation, toning and strengthening muscles, Pilates exercises, P90X, outdoor workouts, and travel.