The QEP Black Widow Diamond Blade is a premier blade with micro-segments for speedy, chip- and wobble-free cutting of porcelain, marble, granite and ceramic tile. The diamond-shaped, micro-segmented laser cutouts around the perimeter keep the blade cool for superior performance and a longer life. Independent lab test results have proven Black Widow Blades continuously outperform the competition in durability.
From the Manufacturer
The Black Widow Diamond blades are designed for quick cutting of hard tile including porcelain, ceramic, granite and marble, without wobble or chipping. Independent lab test results have proven that Black Widow specialty blades continuously out perform the competition in durability for a longer life and speed of cut, reducing project time.
- Porcelain certified diamond blade cuts porcelain, marble, granite and ceramic tile
- High quality steel with 7 mm, diamond-coated high-rim for less chipping and a cleaner cut
- 5/8 in. Arbor fits most brands of wet tile saws
- 6, 115 Maximum RPM
- Micro segments help cool the blade and prevent wobbling and chipping
- Ideal for high speed cutting of Hard masonry tile