Family-owned and operated since 1914, the American LicoriceCompany is proud to use artisanal candy-making techniques that have been passed down through five generations. Made using small batch process, Red Vines candy holds a prime spot in the hearts of candy loving kids and adults alike.
American Licorice Company is committed to improving our manufacturing processes to reduce environmental impact by tracking greenhouse gas emissions from our two U.S facilities. We purchase carbon offsets for greenhouse gas emissions as well as invest in Green-e Energy Certified Renewable Energy Certificates that are sourced from wind energy facilities in the lower 48 states.
We also support our local communities by investing in a brighter future. American Licorice Company employees contributed over 2,000 hours of volunteer service last year and donated more than 20,000 backpacks full of school supplies over the last six years through our partnership with the Kids in Need Foundation.
Whether you seek out nostalgic candy or a treat offering one of the latest flavor trends, there’s something for everyone. If you love classics, there’s Original Red, grape flavored, or our traditional Black Licorice twists. You can also bulk up your pantry with a variety of twists, bars, bites, whips, superstrings, or Twistettes. Try Red Vines candy in a resealable pack for snacks on-the-go.
- The iconic 3.5-pound jar packaging has a resealable lid to keep Red Vines candy fresh for sharing at the office, a BBQ, a birthday party and at home with friends and family again and again.
- Add a sweet celebration to your day with these soft chews, the classic Red Vines twist that people have loved for generations.
- Pair with a variety of salty snacks like chips, popcorn, or trail mix for a sweet treat with a soft and chewy texture.
- Since Red Vines candy is always fat free and Kosher certified, feel free to smile while taking a bite!
- Our iconic Red Vines jar can also be found filled with classic Black Licorice twists.