After using these blades, you won’t want to go back to string line. The Rino Tuff Push-N-Load triple-bladed head is a powerful system. These plastic blades last longer than string line, which means you’ll be able to cut more without having to purchase replacement parts. Installation is easier, too. You won’t have to contend with tangled knots of cable or the risk of them coming undone in the middle of a trimming session. Installation for these blades are easy, requiring you to just screw into your system of choice. If it’s not compatible by itself, it is likely to fit with the universal adaptor included in the back of the pack. After that, plug in the replacement blades, and you’re ready to go! Trimming is easy with Rino Tuff.
- COMPATIBLE WITH MOST TRIMMER BRANDS INCLUDING: Ariens, Bolens, Craftsman, Cub Cadet, Echo, Green Machine, Hofco, Homelite, Husqvarna, IDC, John Deere, Jonsereds, Kawasaki, Lawnboy, Makita, McCulloch, Mitsubishi, MTD, Murray, Paramount, Poulan, Redmax, Robin, Ryobi, Sachs Dolmar, Snapper, Solo, Stihl, Tanaka, TMC, Toro, Troy Bilt, Weed Eater
- EASY INSTALLATION: Replacing your trimmer head with Rino Tuff is as easy as screwing and unscrewing
- EASY BLADE REPLACEMENT: Push the red button onboard the head to pull out the corresponding blade. Push in the new blade until it locks to install
- IDEAL FOR GRASS AND LIGHT BRUSH: These blades are not intended for heavy edging
- INCLUDED: Replacement blades, trimmer adapting kit, and instructions