Rust-Oleum 248903 Automotive 12-Ounce High Heat 2000 Degree Spray Paint, Flat Black
From the Manufacturer
Rust-Oleum High Heat is a tough protective enamel that renews and protects surfaces subject to heat up to 2000°F (1093°C).
- Gas and oil resistant. Ideal for automotive parts exposed to intermittent temperatures upto 2000°F including exhaust, manifolds headers and more
- Stops rust formula. Rust preventive formula resists oil, gas, grease and environmental elements including rust, salt, humidity and more
- Any-angle spray with comfort tip. Dries to touch in 30 minutes and covers upto 10sqft. For optimal performance allow product to fully cure according to instructions on label
- Durable, long-lasting finish, provides a protective finish that hels items last
- Any-angle spray technology allows the can to be sprayed in any direction, even up side down