When you purchase a drill, you need bits to go with it. This 31 piece bit set from Ryobi is compact, yet it boasts a great selection that will allow you to perform a wide variety of applications around the home or construction site. It contains a set of paddle bits, ideal for boring large holes through different types of wood. There are also smaller wood boring bits with brad points. These points have three feet that keep your bit from wandering from the drilling subject. Even better is the fact that some of these bits are coated in black oxide, a material that makes them resistant to corrosion and damage from heavy duty jobs. For heavy duty jobs, masonry bits are attached to this kit, letting you drive through brick and stone. They’re carbide tipped, serving to make them extra powerful. Keep them all together in the included carrying case. It has mounting brackets and a carrying handle for maximum portability, and its sturdy design can hold up to the wear and tear of everyday living. With all of this value, it’s no wonder it’s Ryobi.
- PADDLE BITS: Four paddle bits for boring large holes for construction are included. Sizes are 1/2“, 5/8“, 3/4“, and 1”
- BRAD POINT BITS are included, giving you a firm grip on the wood, preventing your bit from wandering
- BLACK OXIDE COATING helps prevent some of these bits from corrosion, letting you work harder for longer with the same bit
- ORGANIZATION: A plastic bin in which to keep all of your bits is included. It has onboard nail brackets which keep this safely mounted to your wall or pegboard
- CARBIDE TIPPED MASONRY BITS allow you to bore through brick and stone with ease