If you need a versatile angle grinder that will get down and dirty where you need it, then look no further than the Ryobi AG454. Everything that you need to get grinding is included here, from a grinding disc to a spanner wrench to help you adjust the side handle for maximum leverage. At a whopping 11,000 revolutions per minute, you’ll be hard pressed to find a tool that matches this one for DIY projects, especially with the customization possibilities found in the dual handles. That’s right, you can adjust both the rear and side of this to let you reach and control the angle over whatever metal or wood needs sanding or slicing around the home. The side handle has three positions you can lock it into, and the rear rotates 90 degrees left or right to suit whichever hand you’re most comfortable using. With a handy installation guide located in the included manual, you will be able to get the disc and guard assembled together with the main unit in minutes, letting you get down and dirty as soon as this arrives in the mail. Ryobi means business when it comes to DIY tools, and the AG454 is no exception.
- IDEAL FOR grinding metals and sanding wood or metal surfaces
- LOCK-ON BUTTON makes longer jobs a cinch by letting you keep the grinder running while you have both hands in a more stable position on the tool
- ROTATING REAR HANDLE lets you get into tighter spots and control the angle while maintaining a comfortable grip
- THREE-POSITION SIDE HANDLE gives you increased leverage for tackling a variety of angles
- INCLUDED GRINDING WHEEL: A Type 27 grinding wheel is included in this kit, allowing you to use the tool right out of the box