You can still get work done while on the commute from one jobsite to another. You can charge your tool’s batteries between jobs with your car’s battery. If you buy the Ryobi One+ P131, you can get a charge on one of your lithium ion or NiCad batteries every time you take your vehicle out for a ride. Run out of screws and need to go to the hardware store? Simply plug this charger into your cigarette lighter while you travel there and your drill/driver will be ready to go as soon as you get home. This charger has an onboard LED gauge that lets you know when your batteries are charging and when they’ve finished. It even lets you know if a battery is defective so you can be sure your tools will be working properly. Whether in gridlock traffic on the freeway or putting around the neighborhood, picking up the P131 will ensure that you’re making the best use of your time, all the time.
- DUAL CHEMISTRY: This charger, when plugged into a car’s 12 Volt Cigarette Lighter Outlet, can charge both One+ lithium ion batteries or older NiCad models with ease
- GAUGE YOUR CHARGE: Onboard LEDs on this system tests batteries for defects, informs you that your battery is charging properly and when the charging is completed
- PROTECTIVE CIRCUITRY: This charger has technology that lets you know when your car’s battery is getting low. This charger will turn off once your car’s battery gets below a certain charge threshold
- MOUNTING CAPABILITIES: Keep this charger mounted in larger trucks or cargo vans with the included key hole hanger
- FUSE: The 12 volt adaptor contains a 250 Volt, 8 Amp, 5 x 20 mm fuse to protect against unexpected power surges