The P781 is Ryobi’s next generation portable worklight. Powered with any of the company’s 18 volt batteries, this handy accessory packs a huge amount of light - 330 Lumens - inside its frame. You can dim this with the two power modes, high and low, that let you shine an adequately bright light onto your workspace while conserving battery power. While on low with a 4 amp hour battery, this can shine for up to 48 hours! Take it with you on your next camping trip to light up your site, or keep it in your tent for a reading light that will last as long as you’d need it! Worried that your phone will run out of batteries while you’re exploring the great outdoors? No problem! This unit also comes with a handy 1 amp USB charger to plug in your cell phone and other portable electronics. In the workshop, you can keep this suspended with the foldout hook, conveniently located on the top of the unit to maximize its coverage. Whether you’re at work, at play, or on the road, let the P781 light your way and help keep you safe.
- HANGABLE: A fold-out hook attached to the top of this unit will allow you to suspend this in your workshop, keeping your bench evenly lit while casting minimum shadow
- USB CHARGING: Plug in your electronic devices and keep them charged with the 1 Amp USB charging port
- LONG LASTING LED: At 330 Lumens, this LED can last up to 48 hours with a P108 battery
- TWO LIGHTING MODES: Switch between low and high power modes to conserve battery
- ONE+ COMPATIBLE: This tool, like others in the One+ family, is compatible with Ryobi 18V batteries. These include the P100, P102, P103, P104, P105, P107, and P108