Built for use with impact tools, these TEKTON 1/2 in. drive deep impact sockets effortlessly break free rusty suspension and exhaust bolts, quickly remove stuck lug nuts, and loosen crank bolts with ease. TEKTON impact sockets efficiently transfer torque from impact wrench to fastener, loosening the most stubborn nuts and bolts. Made from high-strength chrome vanadium steel, our impact sockets are more resistant to drive end round out than standard impact sockets, resulting in a longer useable life. TEKTON impact sockets meet or exceed ANSI performance standards. The high-torque, 6-point socket grips the broad, flat sides of nuts and bolts, not just the corners, so there's no need to worry about stripping fastener head or damaging socket. An extra-deep broach enables you to access the entire length of fasteners. Even in low light, the high-contrast, permanent laser etched size markings are easy-to-read. The customized red TEKTON case can be stored in a tool chest or carried to your job site. Molded size markings keeps set organized and identifies any missing sockets.
- (14) 1/2 in. drive deepwell 6-point sockets (inch): 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4, 13/16, 7/8, 15/16, 1, 1-1/16, 1-1/8, 1-1/4 inch
- (1) storage case
From the Manufacturer
Covering a range of sizes from 3/8 in. to 1-1/4 in., the 6-point TEKTON 4880 1/2 in. Drive Deep Chrome Vanadium Sockets are built for use with impact wrenches to loosen the most stubborn fasteners without stripping them.
- Includes: (14) 1/2 in. drive deep 6-pt. impact sockets: 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4, 13/16, 7/8, 15/16, 1, 1-1/16, 1-1/8, 1-1/4 in. (Includes storage case)
- High-torque, 6-point socket design grips the flat sides of fasteners, not just the corners, preventing round-off
- Extra-deep broach accommodates longer fasteners
- High-contrast permanent laser etched size markings are easy-to-read, even in low light
- Made from forged and heat treated chrome vanadium steel with a corrosion-resistant black phosphate finish
- Meets or exceeds ANSI performance standards