With a maximum rated capacity of 8,000 pounds and a safe working load of 4,000 pounds, the TEKTON 4 Ton Power Puller uses a ratcheting gear pulley system to pull heavy loads with one handed operation. It is ideal for use in construction, landscaping, and farm projects. 5/16 in. safety latch hooks are self-closing for secure use. Durable and strong 7/32 in. aircraft-grade braided steel cable has a maximum pull length of 7 ft. 3 in. Release the pawl for automatic, notch-at-a-time slow and safe tension letdown. The hardened one piece frame all-steel construction with a corrosion-resistant galvanized finish is built to last. For added durability, the steel gear and locking pawl are laminated. The high-leverage, 21 in. steel ratchet handle with cushioned nonslip grip is comfortable to use.
From the Manufacturer
Powerful Ratcheting System Pulls Heavy Loads with Less Effort, Use for Construction, Landscaping, Loading/Unloading, and Farm Applications, Hardened All-Steel Construction with Corrosion-Resistant Galvanized Finish, Laminated Steel Gear and Locking Pawl, High-Tensile-Strength Aircraft-Grade Braided Steel Cable, Drop Forged Self-Closing Safety Catch Hooks , High-Leverage Ratchet Handle with Cushioned Non-Slip Grip , Automatic Notch-at-a-Time Letdown Controls Heavy Loads During Descent.
- Ratcheting gear pulley system allows for one handed effort to pull heavy loads
- Hardened all-steel construction with corrosion-resistant galvanized finish
- Laminated steel gear and locking pawl
- 7/32 in. aircraft-grade braided steel cable
- Self-closing safety latch hooks stay connected
- 21 in. high-leverage steel ratchet handle with cushioned nonslip grip
- Automatic notch-at-a-time tension letdown