This Tower Manufacturing 30334305-01 15-amp, 125V GFCI 50' power cord is a ground fault circuit interrupter that shuts off an electric circuit when the current flows along an unintended path, providing personal protection from ground faults and open neutral conditions. It has an automatic reset that restores functioning following a power interruption. The GFCI has a three-prong National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA) 5-15P plug to connect to grounded outlets and converts any standard electrical outlet into three grounded NEMA 5-15R outlets for electrical tools and devices. The cord is compatible with 15-amp U-ground outlets. The cord set has an impact-resistant case for durability and safety, a red LED indicator to inform users when the power is on, and test and reset buttons for periodic testing of the device. This GFCI cord set is suitable for use with heavy duty power tools and portable equipment on construction sites.
|Cord||50', 12/3 AWG, STJW|
|Trip level||4 – 6 mA, Class A|
|Operating Temp||-31 to +150 degrees F|
|Standards met||UL (Underwriters Laboratories) rainproof designatedCUL (Canadian Underwriters Laboratories) rainproof designatedOSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) compliant|
Ground fault circuit interrupters (GFCI) are used to monitor the amount of current going to and returning from equipment flowing through a circuit. If the flow is irregular, GFCIs interrupt the current. They help to prevent electrical fires and to reduce the risk of shock, burns, or electrocution. Designed to shut off power within 1/30th of a second, they are used with power tools, on construction sites, and near water sources in homes (kitchens, bathrooms, and laundry rooms).
Tower Manufacturing makes electromechanical devices such as ground fault circuit interrupters (GFCIs), appliance switches, thermostats, and controls. The company, founded in 1957, is headquartered in Providence, RI.
- PORTABLE PROTECTION – Protect users, tools, and equipment from electric shock with this durable, transportable cord set.
- GROUND-FAULT SAFETY – Convert any standard electrical outlet into three shock-resistant outlets.
- HEAVY-DUTY DESIGN - Don't let rain stop your work—this weather-resistant cord is built for durability.
- DURABLE CASE - The impact-resistant case provides superior performance and safety.
- OUTDOOR-TESTED PERFORMANCE - OSHA-compliant and UL- and CUL-listed rainproof for safe outdoor use.