Color:Black | Size:Inline(20 AMP) | Style:Manual-Reset
This Tower Manufacturing 30396500-08 20-amp, 125V GFCI attachment is a ground fault circuit interrupter that shuts off an electric circuit when the current flows along an unintended path, providing personal protection from ground faults and open neutral conditions. It has a manual reset so equipment will not restart unsafely following a power interruption. It is an in-line attachment for the power cord of any power tool or machinery to reduce the risk of shock and can be wired on both the line and load sides. It is compatible with 15- and 20-amp, U-ground, 2- or 3-wire outlets and plugs. This attachment has an impact-resistant case for durability and safety, a red LED indicator to inform users when the power is on, and test and reset buttons for periodic testing of the device. This plug is suitable for use with tools or machinery used in areas that are subject to moisture, such as kitchen appliances or saws, drills, or trimmers that are used outdoors, among others.
|Cord compatibility||12/3 AWG, SJTW|
|Trip level||4 – 6 mA, Class A|
|Operating Temp||-31 to +150 degrees F|
|Standards met||UL (Underwriters Laboratories) listedCUL (Canadian Underwriters Laboratories) listed|
Ground fault circuit interrupters (GFCI) are used to monitor the amount of current going to and returning from equipment flowing through a circuit. If the flow is irregular, GFCIs interrupt the current. They help to prevent electrical fires and to reduce the risk of shock, burns, or electrocution. Designed to shut off power within 1/30th of a second, they are used with power tools, on construction sites, and near water sources in homes (kitchens, bathrooms, and laundry rooms).
Tower Manufacturing makes electromechanical devices such as ground fault circuit interrupters (GFCIs), appliance switches, thermostats, and controls. The company, founded in 1957, is headquartered in Providence, RI.
- RELIABLE PROTECTION - Protect users, tools, and equipment from electric shock with this durable GFCI attachment.
- INCREASED DEVICE SAFETY – Add to any power tool or machinery cord to reduce your risk of shock.
- VERSATILE COMPATIBILITY – For your convenience, this plug is compatible with 15 or 20 AMP U-ground 2- or 3-wire outlets and plugs.
- DURABLE CASE - The impact-resistant case provides superior performance and safety.
- OUTDOOR-TESTED PERFORMANCE - UL- and CUL-listed rainproof for safe outdoor use.